StreamTransport ( Freeware / Windows ) is a freeware flash video downloader that supports HTTP, RTMP and RTMPE streams.
Main features of StreamTransport:
- Widely support for overwhelming online videos: The app is able to browse and download video clips from video hosting websites of HTTP, RTMP, RTMPT, RTMPE, RTMPTE protocol, and these cover overwhelming majority of websites such as Hulu, Veoh, Boxee, Joost, YouTube, Yahoo Video, CBS, etc.
- Capture URL automatically: The URL of any video clip that is playing will be auto-captured and listed out for your convenience, and you can download it with one click or just ignore it. There is no bother to add URL manually.
- Enrich your A/V collection: This FLV Downloader is capable of downloading almost any video and audio file you can play online so that you can turn numerous online video and audio into your own collection. The videos will be saved as FLV or MP4 format in your media library and a powerful player is inlaid for you to play them back freely.
- Considerate task manager and view log: The task manager lists detailed information of files such as name, size, progress, location etc and allows you to play, stop, delete and convert (full version) the FLV files downloaded. Auto shutdown is available as well. The view log makes it easier to manage your tasks.
- Convert downloaded videos freely: You are allowed to convert the downloaded videos to various video and audio formats compatible with portable devices like iPod, iPhone, 3G phone, etc and enjoy them whenever and wherever you like.