The most POPULAR stream recording software (free download):
Other RECOMMENDED software and services:
- REPLAY MEDIA GUIDE
free service to find and record online radio, Internet TV, podcasts
- AVS VIDEO TOOLS
convert, split, join, remove commercials, edit, rotate, apply effects, capture, transfer, copy, rip and burn DVD and video files
the best legal music download service
download audio books, audio magazines, newspapers, radio programs
remove DRM protection from Windows Media, iTunes music and video files
Project URL Snooper (free URL Snooper software download)
Project URL Snooper (Freeware/Windows)
Project URL Snooper was written to help users locate the urls of audio and video files so that they can be recorded.
The goal of Project URL Snooper is to provide a one-stop easy solution to finding the URLs for all streams. It does this by watching network traffic and identifying potential urls, especially streaming media urls.
Platform: Windows 7/Vista/XP/9x/2k/
New Features in Project URL Snooper version 2:
Brief Project URL Snooper Instructions for Fast Learners!
- Totally revamped and cleaner user interface.
- Smart packet spanning - rebuilds packet streams to eliminate split-urls.
- Improved identification of protocols, duplicates, and url arguments.
- New dynamic url filtering keywords.
- Improved context menu support, drag and drop file searching.
- Includes recording hints and website links.
- User customizable browser selection and favorites menu.
To find the hidden url for a streaming audio/video file:
- Open your browser and go to the page containing the stream you are interested in
- Start Project Url Snooper and click on "Sniff Network."
- Go to the browser and start the stream playing.
- Hopefully you will soon see the stream URLs appear in the Results List.
- After the stream begins playing, you may stop it.
- Drag URLs to targets, or right-click to copy to clipboard or launch 3rd party apps.
Download free Project URL Snooper
Visit Project URL Snooper web-site.
Hint: Looking for an easy way to convert Youtube to MP3 or download YouTube Videos? Try Freecorder.